ARE YOU A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR
FOR A FULL LIST OF CONTRAINDICATIONS TO MICROBLADING + FAQS (SEE BELOW)
Cosmetic Tattoo CANNOT be provided for those who are:
- Those under 18 years of age
- People with diabetes – doctors clearance required
- Pregnant and Breast Feeding women
- People with glaucoma and people who are taking blood thinning medicines (e.g. aspirin).
- People with skin conditions such as rosacea, psoriasis, eczema and undiagnosed rashes or blisters on the site that is to be treated.
- People with allergies to makeup or colors
- Those with transmittable blood conditions like HIV or Hepatitis
- Active skin cancer in the area to be tattooed
- Are a hemophiliac
- Have a pacemaker or major heart problems
- Have healing disorders, on blood thinners or uncontrolled high blood pressure
- Those on any skin medication such as Ro-Accutane, steroids, or any other prescription acne medications which thin the skin, making it very sensitive MUST BE OFF ACCUTANE AT LEAST FOR A YEAR
- Retinol or Vitamin A users should discontinue the use of each at least a month prior to service
Cosmetic Tattoo CANNOT be provided for local issues in relation to the treated area:
- Have Eczema, Psoriasis or Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Have active acne
- Recent surgery
- Recent salon treatments such as laser light therapies, chemical peels and injectables
- Herpes Simplex
IF YOU HAVE ANY MEDICAL CONDITIONS A DOCTORS
NOTE WILL BE REQUIRED
CONTACT & BOOKING
Want to have a chat? I will respond as soon as I can!
You can also contact me through any of the social networks below
MONDAY - TUESDAY - FRIDAY 9:00 am — 5:00 pm
SATURDAY: 9:00 am — 1:00 pm
0401 047 857
Glenelg North, SA, Australia
BOOK YOUR SESSION NOW!
All services include a consultation to discuss your needs and about which service performed. Some services require a touch-up generally about 4-6 weeks after the initial procedure as well as aftercare maintenance.