- Please do not work out the day of the procedure
- Avoid heavy sunlight, especially sunburn 3 days before procedure. Skin should not be in the healing process before microblading service.
- No coffee (caffeine) Green Tea or energy drinks 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- Do NOT drink alcohol 24 hours before the procedure.
- Do NOT take Aspirin, Vitamin E, Ibuprofen/Nurofen or Omega-3, unless medically necessary, 48-72 hours prior to the procedure.
Lips must not dry on the day of the appointment. You will need to exfoliate them daily for 4 days prior to remove any dry skin. The week of the appointment you must keep them hydrated with a good lip balm and drink plenty of water.
If you have had lip fillers to must wait 6 weeks before having Lip Blush Tattoo .
If you have ever had a Cold Sore you must obtain a prescription for anti- viral medication like Acyclovir or Valtrex from your GP to help avoid an outbreak after the lip tattoo procedure. This must be taken 2 days prior and 3 days after the procedure. I also recommend taking L-Lysine tablets 2 weeks prior and 2 weeks after to reduce the risk of an outbreak.
The following treatments should be avoided within 3 weeks of the procedure:
- Botox or other fillers
- Chemical Peels
Treatment can NOT be done if you have the following:
- Taking blood thinners
- Pregnant/Breast feeding
CONTACT & BOOKING
Want to have a chat? I will respond as soon as I can!
You can also contact me through any of the social networks below
MONDAY - TUESDAY - FRIDAY 9:00 am — 5:00 pm
SATURDAY 9:00 am — 1:00 pm
0401 047 857
34 Ulinga Street Glenelg North, SA, Australia